Delight your Valentine with specials from Royal Hawaiian Center
Royal Hawaiian Center is here to help you give your special someone the perfect Valentine’s gift! Make February 14th memorable with sweet deals from participating stores and restaurants. The first hour of parking is free with validation!
In-store promotions include:
- Anteprima Wirebag – Receive a fuxia wire heart necklace with minimum purchase of $500 from February 10 to 14, while supplies last.
- bebe – Shop the fashionable Valentine Collection which includes pink-hued clutches, totes, peep toe pumps, scarves and more on February 14.
- Honolulu Cookie Company – Give a tasty gift from the heart with Valentine’s Day specials such as the Pink Heart Tote Box ($5.95), Valentine’s Day Gift Bag ($7.95), Valentine’s Day Medium Gift Box ($15.95), Pink Heart Box ($21.95), Valentine’s Day Large Gift Box ($26.95), or Valentine’s Day Cube ($29.95). International online ordering is also available.
- Island Soap & Candle Works – Choose from a collection of romantic scented soaps, candles and bath salts. Prices range from $3 to $20. Offered from February 1 to 14.
- Jams World – Receive a free tote bag with a $200 purchase. Available from February 1 to 14.
- Juicy Couture – Enjoy 30% off any regular price purchase from February 14 to 28.
- Komang Jewelry – All 14k items are 30% off and all silver items are 50% off. Available now through February 14.
- Love Rennaisance – Purchase the Love Mystery Bag containing $200 worth of anti-aging cream for $50 on February 14.
- Reflections of the Heart – All fine jewelry (gold, diamonds, and gemstones) is 50% off. Available now through February 15.
Dining and entertainment specials* include:
- Doraku Sushi – For $120 per couple, enjoy Doraku’s Valentine’s Chef Tasting Menu complete with a bottle of wine.
- Five Star International Buffet – Special Valentine’s desserts will be served on February 14.
- Il Lupino Trattoria & Wine Bar – Couples will receive complimentary heart-shaped genuine Belgian milk chocolates while enjoying dinner specials created by Executive Chef Lawrence Nakamoto on February 14.
- Legends in Concert Waikiki – From February 14 to 16, treat your special someone to one of the following Valentine’s Day packages: Valentines Green Room Dinner & Show ($180/person), Valentines Stageside VIP Dinner & Show ($145/person), or the Valentines Terrace Dining Buffet & Show ($95/person). Each lady will also receive a free rose.
- Mahaloha Burgers – Receive free sweet potato fries with the purchase of a burger and drink. Substituting sweet potato fries with fresh-cut French fries is accepted. Offered from February 1 to 28.
- Okonomiyaki Chibo – Enjoy okonomiyaki or yakisoba with Chibo’s Valentine’s Day menu for two for $70. Available on February 14.
- P.F. Chang’s Waikiki – A special menu for two will be offered for $49 on February 14.
- Panya – Satisfy the sweet tooth with a single heart-shaped strawberry shortcake for $32, or assorted hand-decorated Valentine’s shortbread cookies for $3.95 to $4.95.
*Dining reservations are highly recommended. For more Valentine’s Day ideas or information on Royal Hawaiian Center, visit our new website at www.RoyalHawaiianCenter.com or call Lei ‘Ohu Guest Services at (808) 922-2299. Follow Royal Hawaiian Center on Instagram @RoyalHwnCtr, Twitter @RoyalHwnCtr, or “Like” us on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/RoyalHawaiianCenter.
PARKING: Royal Hawaiian Center has the largest parking garage in the heart of Waikīkī with 10 levels of parking and more than 600 stalls. The entrance is located up a parking ramp as you enter the Center on the right side of Royal Hawaiian Avenue. The Center’s validated parking promotion offers 1 hour free parking with validation and $1 per hour for the next 3 hours for a maximum of 4 hours. After 4 hours, standard parking rates apply of $6 per hour. Special event parking validation rates are available at $5.
Royal Hawaiian Center, the premier shopping and entertainment destination in Waikīkī, consists of more than 310,000 square feet along a three-block stretch of Waikīkī’s famed Kalākaua Avenue. The Center has more than 100 shops and restaurants to excite every taste. Complimentary music, hula and culture classes are available in The Royal Grove. The Center is open daily from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. and beyond with late night rendezvous hot spots. The Center is situated on more than six acres of prime real estate in Waikīkī and is owned by Kamehameha Schools.
- February 14, 2013